Onyx is one of Taurus birthstones.
Handmade jewelry is a beautiful present for lady-Taurus. You czn also use emerald stones (if you have).
84 (3mm) green onyx button beads
24 silver round filigree spacer beads
3 silver tube filigree spacer beads
Silver heart charm
5 (1.3mm) silver crimp beads
Silver filigree double-strand snap clasp
.015-inch-diameter 7-strand nylon-coated flexible beading wire: 2 (12-inch) lengths and 1 (5-inch) length
FINISHED SIZE – 7’/2 inches
1) On one of the 12-inch pieces of wire, string a crimp bead 1\2 inch from one end; thread wire end through one hole on one half of clasp. Thread wire end back through crimp bead. Gently squeeze crimp bead and fold in half with crimp pliers.
Repeat for remaining 12-inch-long piece of wire, attaching it through other hole on same half of clasp as first wire.
2) Thread the following sequence onto the first wire; one green onyx, a round spacer, two green onyx, a round spacer, three green onyx, a round spacer and four green onyx. String same sequence onto second wire.
3) With strands together, string on a tube spacer.
4) Separate strands and string the following sequence on each strand: four green onyx, a round spacer, three green onyx, a round spacer, two green onyx, a round spacer and one green onyx.
5) Repeat step 3.
6) Repeat steps 2-4 for remaining half of bracelet, only in reverse.
7) String a crimp bead onto one wire end; thread wire end through one hole on remaining half of clasp. Thread wire back through crimp bead and gently squeeze and fold crimp bead in half. Repeat for second wire strand.
8) String the following sequence onto the 5-inch-long piece of wire: a crimp bead, two green onyx, a heart charm and two green onyx. Thread wire end through the tube spacer in center of bracelet; thread wire end back through crimp bead. Tighten wire and gently squeeze and fold crimp bead in half. Thread wire ends through the beads to hide excess wire. Twist beaded wire to hide crimp bead inside tube spacer.
Congratulation! Your Taurus DIY jewelry is ready.