Ruby is one of Leo birthstones.
If your sign is Leo, handmade Ruby jewelry is a beautiful gift for you.
2 (3mm) sterling silver large- hole round beads
10 (2mm) sterling silver round beads
4 diamond-shaped sterling silver and marcasite beads
5 (8mm) siam Swarovski crystal cube beads
10 (5mm) siam Swarovski crystal saucer beads
10 (6mm) silver-finish square rondelles with clear crystals
2 (2mm) sterling silver crimp beads
Sterling silver and marcasite rope toggle clasp
14 inches .015-inch-diameter 3-strand cable wire
Flush-cut wire cutters Crimp pliers
FINISHED SIZE – 71/2 inches
1) String a crimp bead onto cable wire, leaving a 2-inch tail. Thread tail through bar end of toggle clasp and back through crimp bead. Crimp the crimp bead and slide a 3mm large-hole bead over crimp to conceal.
2) String the following sequence onto wire: 2mm sterling silver bead, siam saucer, square rondelle, siam cube, square rondelle, siam saucer, 2mm sterling silver bead and a diamond-shaped marcasite bead.
3) Repeat step 2 three additional times.
4) String on the following: 2mm sterling silver bead, siam saucer, square rondelle, siam cube, square rondelle, siam saucer, 2mm sterling silver bead, 3mm large hole round bead and a crimp bead.
5) Thread wire end through remaining half of toggle clasp and back through crimp bead and a few other beads on wire. Crimp the crimp bead and slide the large-hole round bead over crimp to conceal. Trim excess wire.